Students will be required to upload their proofs during the online registration.
You will be uploading documents securely to the Germantown Municipal School District. However, for security reasons the district can only accept documents of certain types and the district limits the size of each document uploaded to no more than 5MB. Documents must be either text files (.txt), image files (.jpg, .gif, .bmp, .png), or PDF documents (.pdf).
Sample Screenshot from the Online Portal.
*Proofs of Residence: Parents/guardians must provide TWO of the following items showing the parent/guardian’s name and address to prove residency:
- Most recent MLGW or municipal water bill of the owner, renter or lessee of the home in which the student will reside during the current school year. Cut off notices will not be accepted.
- Mortgage statement or deed of the owner of the home in which the student will reside during the current school year.
- Official lease of the lessee of the home in which the student will reside during the current school year.
- Official rental Agreement of the renter of the home in which the student will reside during the current school year.
- Real Estate tax receipt (Current year only).
- Public assistance/government benefits check, card, or papers.
Students registering under a shared residency status must make an
appointment with the Office of Student Services. Their office begins
taking phone calls to schedule appointments on June 20th.
Appointments will be granted July 10- July 28. Please do not call Student Services to schedule your appointment until the window opens on June 19th.
Student Services, 901-752-7889