Mrs. Matykiewicz, Mrs. Carpenter, Mrs. Rose
Fax: 901 221-1320
View the 2020-2021 bell schedule for HHS here. Find information regarding daily expectations for attendance and academics here in this printable Make it a Great Day, Mustangs! infographic.
Check in/out procedure for students who do NOT drive
Students may check in alone with a valid doctor's note or parent note. Parents must present a photo ID to check out students.
Check in procedure for students who drive
Students may check in with a note or email from a parent with student name and reason for checking in late.
Check out procedure for students who drive
Parent must email attendance with permission for student to drive home sick. Please email [email protected]. Students who have a doctor appointment may check out with a note but must bring a doctor's note back upon their return.
Tips that apply to ALL students
- 2:15 p.m. is the cutoff time for checkouts.
- Submit notes for being absent within 2 days to Attendance office or absence will be unexcused.
- Parent may drop off forgotten items in the Attendance Office. Students have been told & are aware of the drop off area and will not be called out of class to pick up dropped off items.
- Student must sign in on clipboard in Nurse's office and use the nurse’s phone when feeling ill or making calls home.
- Any student who leaves class or campus without teacher or administrator's permission could be subject to suspension.
- No fast food is to be brought in.
- Absenteeism due to special circumstances must be pre-approved by Mrs. Matykiewicz.