GMSD Benefits Open Enrollment for the 2020-2021 school year will take place from April 29 thru May 10. Any GMSD benefits selected, changed, or deselected will take effect on September 1, 2020.
Included below is helpful information as you navigate Open Enrollment online:
- Who Needs to Enroll? All full time GMSD employees who will be working during the 2020-2021 school year
- Who Does Not Need to Enroll? GMSD employees who are resigning or retiring at the end of the 2019-2020 school year, or employees who will be working part time during the 2020-21 school year
- I want to keep the Same GMSD Benefits-Do I have to enroll? Yes! You will need to let the system know you are choosing to keep the same GMSD benefits for the 2020-2021 school year.
- I do not have any benefits with GMSD. Do I have to go through Open Enrollment? Yes! You will need to let the system know you are choosing to decline GMSD benefits for the 2020-2021 school year.
- I am adding a dependent (spouse or child) to my insurance. What information do I need to have on hand? You will need the Social Security Numbers, birth dates, addresses and telephone numbers of any dependents you would like to add to GMSD Benefits.
- Do I need to complete a Spousal Affidavit? Only eligible employees whose spouses meet the district's conditions to be on GMSD medical coverage must complete a Spousal Affidavit. Once completed, please turn into the GMSD HR office.
- Where can I find a copy of the GMSD Benefits Booklet for 2020-2021? The 2020-2021 GMSD Benefits Booklet is below:
2020 -2021 Benefits Enrollment Booklet
2019 -2020 Benefits Brochure
MEDICAL – HEALTH COST SOLUTIONS
Customer Service 1-800-526-3919 www.managebenefits.com
In-Network Providers: Cigna PPO - Find a Doctor
Prescription Drug Benefits:
Welldyne RX: 1-888-479-2000
If you have questions about your Delta Dental benefits, want to review claims, view your amounts used toward annual maximum, print ID cards, contact Delta Dental Benefits at www.DeltaDentalTN.com
If you have questions about your Davis Vision benefits, want to review claims, view your amounts used toward annual maximum or print ID cards, contact Davis Vision at https://davisvision.com or call 1-800-999-5431
FSA – AMERICAN FIDELITY
The FSA Card is valid for 3 years, but is reloaded each year with the amount of your annual election. Please log on to American Fidelity’s website for more information on FSA (FSA Page) or visit American Fidelity's Home Page.
FIRST BENEFIT DEDUCTION – 08/30/2019
FINAL BENEFIT DEDUCTION – 06/15/2020
if you need assistance, please contact Gina Eddleman at [email protected]
or call 901-752-7890.