Please report all bus safety complaints to www.busreport.com or 1-833-BUS-REPORT (1-833-287737678). Bumper stickers should be on every bus with this information as well.
Examples of bus safety complaints include, but are not limited to:
- Erratic or unsafe driving
- Stop arm on the bus not functioning or not being utilized when the bus stops
- Driver texting or utilizing an electronic device while driving
- Mechanical condition of the bus (bald tires, faulty brakes, brake lights or head lights not operating properly, etc.)
- Conduct of the bus driver
- Bus overcrowding (more students than seats on the bus)
When reporting a safety concern, please include as many details as possible, including the bus number, location, specific details, etc. This will help us in the investigation process.
Once received, the shared services transportation department in cooperation with the Office of Operations will begin the investigation in accordance with policy SS 3.400 and if necessary, take the actions needed.